Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Dendrology

 Hello Reader,

Can you believe it is already the end of July? I can't haha. 

Anyway, for today's post I am going to be sharing a link to a presentation I made featuring some of the trees and shrubs you might find in Atlanta, GA. I picked this location because not only did I just move there this last week, but also because the Chattahoochee River, the subject of much of this blog, runs through it.

I hope you find it informative!

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vTbyLH_zQPU_vhKGWEKTZgTcYJqaqsxPChSKk5_SWRLxYomcS16TCv8SX3aGwSsrZE5zGk4vlUuUN7M/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=60000

Best,

Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Thoughts (For Now)

 Hello Reader, For today’s post, as the semester is coming to a close, I will be reflecting on how my perspective of biodiversity has grow...