Wednesday, July 28, 2021

The Chattahoochee River Conservancy

Hello Reader,

For today's post I will be sharing a link with you to a presentation highlighting a local group that works towards restoring and protecting the Chattahoochee River, the Chattahoochee River Conservancy: 

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vTzpd9JArXWAkV_n5tiAhkrDW43YzdrGRtuc1i46vjXovTrBq-6skdCTFKb-xwMj1SnAZ1QLmpA6dI-/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=60000

From my research, it seems like a great organization and I would love to volunteer at some point when work slows down, especially now that I am a local to the area.

I hope you find it informative!

Thanks,

Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Thoughts (For Now)

 Hello Reader, For today’s post, as the semester is coming to a close, I will be reflecting on how my perspective of biodiversity has grow...